MITSUBISHI MD+PRO III
Mitsubishi MD+Pro III
At American Wire EDM, we are dedicated to providing superior quality, high precision parts and components for each and every customer project. To that end, we utilize cutting-edge EDM machining technology, including a Mitsubishi MD+Pro III EDM system.
Advanced Wire EDM Machining Technology
The Mitsubishi MD+Pro III includes a host of innovative features that help us produce the best and most accurate EDM machined parts. Its cylindrical drive technology and linear shaft motor (LSM) system provide high speed, high precision machining across the full length of its X and Y axes. A robust, highly rigid machine structure further improves accuracy.
Advanced sensors and controls allow for faster production and greater productivity, with no sacrifice of quality. A specialized, anti-electrolysis power supply suppresses electrolytic corrosion to prevent surface oxidation and edge softening for tighter tolerances and better overall part quality.
- Axis Travel X, Y, Z: 15.7″ x 11.8″ x 8.7″ (400mm x 300mm x 221mm)
- Axis Travel U, V: ±2.4″ (±61mm)
- Max Workpiece Size: 31.9″ x 27.6″ x 8.5″ (810mm x 701mm x 216mm)
- Max Submerged Weight: 1102 lb (500 kg)
- Table Dimensions: 25.2″ x 17.7″ (640mm x 450mm)
- U/V Travels from Center: ±2.4″ x ±2.4″ (±60mm x ±60mm)
- Wire Diameter Possible: 0.004″~0.012″ (0.1mm~0.3mm)